This is important!

I just wanted to make clear that I am not a native English speaker so I hope that you forgive me some spelling or grammatical mistakes ! If you found one in my posts, please send me a quick E-Mail - it only takes one minute.

Thank you !

Sonntag, 10. November 2013

Motivation !

Do you ever have this feeling where you are just so negative about everything ? Some days I feel kind of sad. Or, maybe not sad - rather just totally unmotivated. I don't want to make sport or do my homework or think that my life really sucks right now.
When I want to feel better, I often like to look at some motivation pictures or quotes on the internet.
I decided to make some on my own with a few of my favourite quotes. If you want, to, you can save them to your computer or use them as a phone wallpaper.
Enjoy them and feel the good spirit




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen